Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The idiot has landed.

Hi everyone. I would like to welcome my self to the wonderful(?) world of blogging. I am not really a good writer. That said,  I am not sure why I decided to start blogging. Is blogger == good writer? Sana naman hindi. Ano ba sinusulat sa mga ganito? Parang ganito? LOL

Anyway, KJ, a previous co-worker from the Philippines asked me to visit his blog and click on an ad. Tamang duda naman ako. Baka virus eto. Heheh. But I trust this guy so I did what he asked me to do. He said he's going to earn a few cents for every click on the ad in his blog. Then he suggested that I should also start blogging and post ads that he can click. Then we'll both earn some money! :) Hmmm...extra income...why not? Well, maybe if I really start to like blogging then I'll start posting ads on my blog site.

Anyway, it took me a very long time to start setting up this site. And the hardest part for me was not customizing the css, but thinking of the blog title. Hindi nga kc creative,e. Sorry naman. Malamang naman I will change the title in the future. So for now, I'll do with "An Idiot Abroad" even if I know I am not an idiot. Heheh.

I am not in any way connected to the people behind the TV series An Idiot Abroad. I just thought that it might be a good title for my blog since I am living abroad. I haven't even seen an episode of the said TV show. But a co-worker of mine highly recommends it. So I will definitely add it to my bucket list.

That's all for today. Wish me luck with my blogging. :)

6 comments:

  1. Naunahan ako ni Axl ah! Welcome to the blogworld dong! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope "An Idiot Abroad" won't sue me for using their title. :) I am promoting their show. They should give me free DVDs. Heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Donna! I love your blog! Awesome to be writing about life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heather. Checkout singsnap online karaoke. It's really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

WSY : What say you? :)