Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Karaoke Fix

Karaoke, more commonly known in the Philippines as "videoke", is one of my favorite things. I really miss "karaoke-ing" with my family and friends. Karaoke bars here in SF are expensive so I can't just go anytime I want. Unlike in the Philippines where even "sari-sari stores" have karaoke machines you can use for 5Php/song (at 1USD =40Php, this is 12.5cents/song). An hour of singing 4-min songs would cost me less than $2. Ok, I've made my point.

So how do I get my karaoke fix?

When my husband and I are planning to do something  to celebrate a special occasion, I always suggest "Karaoke!". So, we were able to visit YamaSho Karaoke Bar twice. I am really lucky to have a very loving husband. :)

And, YouTube of course! :) Just search for the title of the song you like and append "karaoke" (but you already know that of course. hehe). If you're lucky, you'll get your karaoke fix. Here's a sample of me trying out
Lady Gaga's You and I. I hope you like it. :)

2 comments:

  1. Guma-gaga! I'll update my blogroll. add ko ung site mo. cheers! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks. :) Di ko pa nga alam yang mga blogroll2 na yan. Shunga shunga! :D

    ReplyDelete

WSY : What say you? :)